(Redirected from Alysha)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pronunciation||// ə-LEE-shə, // ə-LISH-ə|
|See also||Alesha, Aleesha, Alicia, Alycia, Alice|
Alisha and its variant spelling Alysha are variants of the female given name Alicia, a variant of Alice, which comes from the Old English name Æthelhādas or Æðelhādas, meaning "noble natured" (noble of kind).
- Alisha (American singer), American singer
- Alisha (Indian singer), Alisha Chinai (born 1965), Indian pop singer
- Alisha's Attic, band
- Alesha Dixon, English singer
- Alisha (Alisha Chinai album), 2001
- Mike Campbell. "Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Alisha". Behind the Name. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
- Igor K atsev. "Alisha (Name) | Meaning of Alisha | Origin of Alisha at". Mfnames.com. Archived from the original on 23 September 2009. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|